Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sugar addition...Easter was tough

I've been very quiet recently and I'm sorry for that.  I feel bad about not commenting on your posts or sharing much here.  I've been going through a lot and haven't had the time or energy to spend online.

The last couple of weeks have been a roller coaster of sugar, family visits, travel, work stress, and hormones.  The Easter Bunny brought me a bunch of Reester bunnies which I have no ability to resist.  I've had a few of them and they just seem to feed my ridiculous sugar addiction.  I'll be happy when I get rid of them all! 

I completed 11 interviews for my job last week and should find out the outcome in another week or so.  At this point, the waiting is really the hardest part (thanks, Tom Petty).  Until I know the outcome, I'm sitting quietly and trying not to stress too much.

I'm working out plenty, thank goodness.  It's what is keeping me sane.  This week will be tough though because I'm a single parent for a few days and then as soon as my husband gets home, I'm heading to Texas for a few days. 

I hope you're all doing well!

6 comments:

  1. Life happens. It sounds like a busy time period. Good luck with the interviews - hope you get great news soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the interviews. We all have busy weeks and we all have stuff happen sometimes that drags us away. I'm glad you have been able to workout and I hope things start to look up for you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the interviews!!!! You will rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the job situation! I have a REALLY hard time resisting the chocolate, too. Great job on working out, though! Definitely helps balance a little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom Petty is a genius. :) Good luck working out -- and best wishes with the job! You do have a lot going on!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck to you. STress and life can sue get in the way sometimes, but glad you are still working out. It does help!!

    ReplyDelete